Friday, March 04, 2005

Super Size Me!

This morning Hayley "confessed" to a trip to McDonald's earlier this week for a breakfast of egg and sausage McMuffin. So apparently the cravings are still kicking in. I thought they might have passed by now but she assures me her friend Kerry (who is 20 weeks pregnant) is still "having to eat chocolate every day". Hmmmm... call me a cynic but this is starting to sound like something cooked up by the Mothers-to-be Union.

But as the Egg McMuffin incident was on Monday morning and we watched "Super Size Me" on Tuesday evening, I can't see her rushing out to eat one again soon. I haven't eaten at McDonalds for years - not difficult as I haven't eaten meat for years - and this film did nothing to boost my desire for a Big Mac. That's one craving I'm hoping this family can continue to avoid.