Sunday, October 25, 2009

First cinema trip

Image0136

Oliver has been to the cinema for the first time. I have to say that it was a bit of a wrench to miss this "first", but I didn't want to leave Lucy with someone else so he went with his Mummy and also his friend Harry and his Mummy.

Image0137

The film was The Fantastic Mr Fox, based on the book by Roald Dahl. Apparently Oliver was pretty attentive, occasionally standing up and sometimes sitting on Hayley's knee. She thinks the film was perhaps better suited to slightly older children, nonethless it seems to have been a success.

Of course, the popcorn went down a storm, regardless of the choice of film.

Image0135

2 comments:

Dan said...

I take Evan periodically. I have to buy the biggest popcorn tub available because as soon as it's finnished he demands to leave.

James (SeattleDad) said...

That is awesome. I do wish there were a picture out there of me at 'Grizzley Adams'.

Post a Comment